Glassdoor announced the winners of its annual Employees’ Choice Awards.
The top CEOs of 2019 have been revealed by one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites.
Based on the input of employees who voluntarily provide anonymous feedback by completing a company review about their CEO’s leadership, Glassdoor announced the results of its annual Employees’ Choice Awards, where Pat Gelsinger, CEO of VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure & digital workspace technology, leads as number one, jumping from #78 last year.
H E B’s Charles C. Butt, Lynsi Snyder of In-N-Out Burger and John Legere of T-Mobile, complete the top four CEOs of 2019. This year’s edition features winning chief executives across diverse industries like healthcare, manufacturing, retail, technology, and finance.
Dan Schulman from Pay Pal (placed at 34, 95% approval), Visa Inc.’s Alfred F. Kelly, Jr (No. 90, 91% approval) and Trader Joe’s’ Dan Bane (No. 93, 91% approval) are among the new names included on Glassdoor’s ranking. Seven women are honored among the top 100 this year and one made the top ten (Lynsi Snyder, CEO of In-N-Out Burger).
The Top-Ten CEOs in 2019 in the U.S. are:
- VMware’s Pat Gelsinger (99% approval)
- H E B’s Charles C. Butt (99% approval)
- In-N-Out Burger’s Lynsi Snyder (99% approval)
- T-Mobile’s John Legere (99% approval)
- Adobe’s Shantanu Narayen (99% approval)
- Microsoft’s Satya Nadella (98% approval)
- McKinsey & Company’s Kevin Sneader (98% approval)
- LinkedIn’s Jeff Weiner (97% approval)
- Intuitive Surgical’s Gary S. Guthart (97% approval)
- Best Buy’s Hubert Joly (97% approval)
The Top-Five CEOs at Small & Medium Companies in 2019 in the U.S. are:
- Health Catalyst’s Dan Burton (99% approval)
- Digital Prospectors’ Jessica Catino (99% approval)
- Oscar Health’s Mario T. Schlosser (99% approval)
- Weave’s Brandon Rodman (99% approval)
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union’s Scott Woods (99% approval)